PIXERA control ONLINE BASIC TRAINING - dates coming for 2023
Join us on a tour of PIXERA control and all of its possibilities for remoting PIXERA or other 3rd party products. Find out why PIXERA control is an amazing tool for the creation of touch surfaces and interactions between user and advanced AV system designs.
- Layout of PIXERA control
- Creating a web based user interface
- Remote control PIXERA with buttons, sliders and playlists
- Style your user interface with onboard tools and CSS
- Multiple page setups
- Remote control PJLink projectors
- Remote control projector shutter from the timeline
- Other remoting capabilities and tricks by the example of OSC
Our PIXERA Online Trainings are held via Microsoft Teams. If you already have an existing account or a Microsoft email address, please use this one when registering for our training. However, it is not necessary to have an account or Teams before the training. You will receive further information once you registered.
Furthermore, PIXERA is only available for Windows. If you want to use PIXERA on macOS you need to do it via Bootcamp. However, since we cannot test it, we cannot guarantee support for macOS.